Autumn makes me happy

Monday, January 5, 2009

chosen


Reading through Rachael's post "This is one do you can't undo" prompted me to think back to the shiny moments in between that I've enjoyed. I think that I wouldn't want to know the future.
What might you miss if you could see every life event ahead of time and weed out the imperfections?

Of course even this philosophy is flawed, as all of them are.

This "prescription for melancholy" pop song of Garth Brooks comes to mind.
I know. It's designed to make you feel emotional and sappy. Still, I love the words.


Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance




No comments: