Autumn makes me happy

Monday, January 19, 2009

30 days

I have joined a new group on flickr. One object/30 days.

I so enjoyed the One Object 365 Day Project, but couldn't manage the commitment. I think I can make a 30 day go at it though.
Right now I'm still trying to decide what to photograph for 30 days. Something small-ish, portable, maybe with some texture and colors that will translate nicely.
I plan to start January 30 and go through February 28.
It seems that all I have around here in terms of smallish items are elephants, that are mostly grey and besides Ele ( if you have time, follow the link. he will melt your heart. guaranteed!) set the standard for elephant photos on flickr. I wouldn't even want to try to match up to that.
I have an assortment of chickens and roosters that were given to me during the Willie days. But that would seem too, I don't know, rooster-ish. Willie is my main dude in roosters.
Maybe I'll have to purchase something. I have 11 days yet.
I'm looking forward to this though. And hopefully in the interim I'll finish my ABC project. I still need X,Y and Z. I was challenged by a flickr friend to not use x-ray for "X". If anyone happens by this post and has any ideas, I'm open for suggestions!
anyhoo... It's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Julie said...

xylophone
Got any Piers Anthony Xanth books?
x-rated

And yeah to the 30 days! Whatever you choose, I know it'll be a fantastic series.