Autumn makes me happy

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pe-yew!

somebody call Al Gore.

I have discovered what is apparently an inexhaustible energy resource.

It's like this... I've been home for three days with a couple different itis-es
(or maybe , itisii)
either way, I've been sick at home sharing my time with Bart,
a largish lab and dalmatian mix and
Peanut, a fattish chihuahua.

What they apparently do all day while we're away at work is fart!

seriously,the quantity of methane gas produced in my house is phenomenal.

If this energy could be harnessed, I'd say it could easily power an entire large city.
Maybe there could be a sign on the way into town, like the signs that indicate population or elevation.

Something like

Welcome to Paris!
Home of the Eiffel Tower!
The Louvre!
and all energy provided by Bart and Peanut!

Maybe they would even get paid!
now that would be cool.
They could go from eating machine fart producers
to productive members of society.

Thankfully, I believe I'll be able to work tomorrow.
The dogs can have the house to themselves again..

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry you've had itisi. Itisii. Hope they've gone by now.

Sorry about the methane too. Hope they're not as bad as Tash the Wonder Dog's - she can clear a room in 0.00000000001 seconds.

Seriously though, investigate some different foods for them, even different brands can make all the difference.

And now for something completely different - I am not writing a book :)
Seriously, I have nothing new to add, it's all pinched from other sources.

Julie said...

Too many differents in that last comment.

Rachael said...

I guess now that Mandi and I are gone there is less perfume in the air... :)

Mary said...

yup Rachael, I'm the only female around again..
poor me..