Autumn makes me happy

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around ....

For years I have been a firm believer in the "what goes around, comes around" adage. The interesting thing is that I sometimes forget to apply that wisdom to myself.. dang..
Recently,there have been several instances that I have not been pleased AT ALL with what was coming around. Just yesterday as I was working in the garden it occurred to me that perhaps I was planting bad seed, crud... I can't believe that I would consider myself above such simple principal.
Interestingly, best that I can tell , nearly all religions incorporate this concept in their dogma. Most Christians know that Jesus Christ said " what so ever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" and we've all heard the term karma...
Saying that one doesn't believe in this principal , to me , is similar to saying that one doesn't believe in say , gravity. It makes no difference if it's believed or not. It just is. Try jumping off a building if you don't believe me!

So, after a very short night's sleep, ( I laid awake for hours!) I'm off to improve the seed that I sow. Wish me luck! The ball is for sure in my court here!

No comments: