Autumn makes me happy

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The right club for you | Here's why... - Anytime Fitness

The right club for you | Here's why... - Anytime Fitness


Tonight I toured a fitness club that I think I'm going to join. It's only four blocks from home, 24 hour access. I'll be hard pressed to come up with excuses.
I no longer take any prescription medication.Yippee! I figure the expense of the club will probably be less than the cost of the Rxs. Got to keep my doctor happy with my cholesterol levels and I'm tired of waging war against ulcers due to excessive ibuprofin usage. I really need to figure out a do-able way to keep my joints from being so rickety. Heck, I'm only 48!
Wish me luck. I think I'll call them tomorrow and set up an appointment with a trainer.
Woohoo! If my friends could see me now!

1 comment: