Autumn makes me happy

Friday, July 25, 2008

Don't want to be an American idiot..

Just yesterday, a co-worker, after rudely attacking my political beliefs , went on to say that
the economy is stronger under the Bush administration than it has been for years.
I felt that I needed to get this written down immediately lest in the next week or so when I have recovered from some sleep deprivation I look back on it and assume the incident and comment to be a dream ... or something... because I truly can not imagine that I really heard a grown adult human being American type make this comment.
Do you suppose that Rush Limbaugh or a similar personality has truly gotten these people to believe that?!
The word that comes to my mind is unfathomable.
I can not fathom anybody buying into a blatant lie like that.
I'm pretty sure that people such as my co-worker are convinced that they will go to hell if they watch an actual credible news cast, so in light of that, I guess you can't know anymore than you've been taught.



ps. the title of this is a link to information regarding our economy in the US

No comments: