Autumn makes me happy

Monday, November 3, 2008

This is a photo that my six year old niece Sammy took yesterday. Her sister Jessica ( another niece of course!) had told me
" Sammy takes great pictures!"I was curious to see what kind of shots she would choose. Her choices are fascinating. Not at all what I would expect from someone only six years old. When I first handed her the camera, she said," everything is all blurry." So I showed her how to focus. I don't remember ever hearing a child that young making a comment like that, or even caring if the subject was in focus. ( the camera was not complicated to use for sure, but still!)
Additionally, she is about the most photogenic individual I know . Looks like she can hang out on either side of the camera!




This is Sammy! ( the marking on her cheek is a temporary tattoo that she refused to wash off all weekend!)

Samantha


No comments: