Autumn makes me happy

Thursday, October 23, 2008

investment strategy

In light of the recent financial meltdown in the US (and globally I fear), I have embarked on a new investment strategy. I have begun investing in
night cream/wrinkle cream.
I've dabbled in this market for some years now, but because of recent fluctuations on Wall Street, I've become a serious investor.
I have the creams that guarantee to plump up your wrinkles, the creams that cause you to slide off your pillow at night,made from some highly viscous substance. And my personal favorite, the one that you apply after you use the fine grit sandpaper cleaner to remove make-up and
dead skin cells. (ew..)
Based on scientific calculations [ the number of creams purchased, divided by my age, multiplied by how many points the Dow drops on any given day, squared ] in several weeks I should have the complexion of someone 23.6 years old.
Seems like a sound investment to me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. *off to invest in creams.....*