Autumn makes me happy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Borrowed from~ Julie
1. My eye color: blue/hazel
2. Favorite car: Toyota Avalon (my favorite car that I've owned, lots of cars I suppose I would like to have)
3. Right-handed or left-handed: Right
4. Shoes you wore today:New Balance
5. My fears: hmmm mostly I suppose that I'm not a very good mother
6. Goal you would like to achieve this year: quit smoking ; improve overall health
7. Thoughts first waking up: crap I hate that alarm
8. My bedtime: 10:30 when I'm being good
9. Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, of the diet persuasion
10. Single or Group Dates: I've been married since 11 bc. ok maybe not quite that long..
11. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
12. Do you smoke: Yes
13. Do you sing: Yes , at home
14. Have you been in love: Yes
15. Do you want to get married : erm... my husband would be so pissed off! ;o)
16. Do you get along with your parents: They're both gone.
17. Do you play a musical instrument: nope
18. In the past month have you smoked: Yes.
19: Favorite candy bar: Probably Payday
20. In the past month have you gone on a date: Well, Richard and I went out for dinner one night and went to the bar that Ricky was playing at ( except I sat outside cuz the bar was so gross!)
21. All-time favorite sports team: that's tough.. Probably still the Minnesota Vikings
22. Ideal girlfriend/boyfriend: uhm no comment
23. My best friend(s): Probably Theresa and Debbie.. sometimes I'm a terrible friend and they never dessert me
24. Do you believe in love at first sight:Hah!
25. Favorite clothing brand: Coldwater Creek (I guess)
26. Dream vacation: Someplace warm
27. My favorite singer: Ella Fitzgerald, Michael Stipe, Ryan Tenholder ( ok, I just said Ryan cuz he's the singer for my son's band)
28. My favorite movie: Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles
29. Have you ever fired a gun: water pistol count?
30. Do you like answering these questions: that's a weird damn question..
31. Do you like yourself: yeh, pretty much
32. I am addicted to: cigarettes, photo editing,flickr, NFL football and Lost
33. Favorite drink: coffee, iced tea, diet Pepsi
34. Do you have a crush on anyone: Oh always!
35. Are you ticklish: yes
36. Favorite ice cream flavor: homemade vanilla (my Mom's recipe)
37. Define yourself in 3 words: short, middle aged, happy ( mostly)
38. Do you believe in God: yes
39. Favorite day of the week: Sunday
40. Heads or tails: Tails
41. Favorite author: JRR Tolkien, Terry Pratchett, tons more
42. What magazines do you read: People once in awhile and I hijack Ricky's Rolling Stone now and then....
43. Sweet or sour: sweet
44. Favorite chewing gum brand: I don't really chew gum much
45. My hair color: greying reddish brown
46. Height: 5′ 2" almost
47. My heritage: Scottish,German
48. My weakness: puppies, all dogs really... this list would never end if I wrote all of my weaknesses
49. My perfect pizza: vegetable with a really thin crust and no tomato sauce
50. My most overused phrase on IM: probably lol
51. My best physical feature:hmmm, maybe my eyes
52. Do you get motion sickness: sometimes
53. McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King Oh yeah baby! love that greasy Whopper!
54. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
55. Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
56. Do you swear: yup..
57. Do you want to go to college:yup
58. Do you think you’re attractive: define attractive, people don't barf when they look at me, what's the standard?!
59. Do you like thunderstorms: Love them!
60. In the past month have you drunk alcohol: yes
61. In the past month have you been on drugs: cholesterol meds?
62. Favorite cartoon as a child: never cared a lot for them until I had kids. Then I fell in love with Rocko's Modern Life
63. Favorite sport: NFL football
64. In the past month have you been on stage: I feel like I'm on stage everyday at work.. but no, I haven't
65. Ever been beaten up: nope
66. How you want to die: another weird damn question
67. Number of piercings: 2. both ears :o)
68. Favorite color: green
69. Favorite food dish: BBQ chicken
70. My parents are: Jack and Vi, both have passed on.
71. Do you have children: 4
72. Do you have pets: Two dogs Bart and Peanut
73. My favorite music genre: The kind that makes my heart sing at the moment! The only "music" I don't much care for is Rap . Still you gotta love Snoop Dog !
74. My favorite season: summer
75. Silver or Gold: silver
76. Who was the last person that called you: Mandi
77. Are you a good driver: yes
78. Would you rather be rich or famous: Rich
79. When I’m sad or down, I prefer to: sleep
80. What is your phone’s current ringtone: different one for each caller
81. The longest you’ve gone without sleeping: probably about 36-48 hours
82. What would you do with a million dollars: give some to my kids and spend the rest!
83. What makes you laugh: irony
84. Your favorite book: The Lord Of The Rings
85. Most embarrassing moment: too embarrassing to mention!
86. Favorite item that you currently own: my rice cooker ( it's a phase)
87. Have you ever moved: yep
88. Kisses or hugs: hugs definitely!
89. Are you a very emotional person: fraid so

1 comment:

Julie said...

There are a few things there that we have in common :)
Married since 11bc - that made me laugh :)

Thanks for the comment on my reflections shots - that was very sweet :)

And to answer your question - no, we're not selling online. The boss doesn't seem to be interested. *shrug*