Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A posting to remind myself that I'm not lazy

  • Baked a cake
  • Made baked beans
  • Washed dishes
  • Three loads of laundry
  • Moved my retirement $
  • Worked on the budget
  • Plus regular stuff ....ie... made the bed,showered,fed the dogs, swept the floor. Edited some pics,played on flickr
sometimes I feel like I don't work hard enough or something. today, I decided to remind myself that I do.
AND it's only 2:45 pm.

Later~~~
Two more loads of laundry, cook-out at my sister's ( that's what the cake and the baked beans were for), vacuumed the living room and Bart's room ( I used to call Bart's room the family room and then I realized the only family member that ever hung out in there is our big dog Bart)and ran to Walgreens for a couple of things.

I'm not as lazy as I thought!

No comments: