Autumn makes me happy

Thursday, October 9, 2008

some thoughts

I tried to log onto my retirement account today and apparently forgot my account number. They're mailing it to me in real old fashioned mail. Probably just as well.

John McCain seems to be facilitating an anger management group in Wisconsin today. It actually struck me as rather humorous to watch. That probably makes me a bad person.
;o)

I had auditors hanging around me all day yesterday at work. Rather stressful. They only found a couple things to mention and even the auditors admitted that the things they found were fairly insignificant. Whew, glad that's over..

Ricky score 100% on his photography final last week! Yippee! He brought some negatives home tonite that he's going to print at school . He's pretty good!


Well, I believe that I have unburdened my tired little brain of it's very last thoughts. I must go to bed!



1 comment:

Julie said...

I'd have to run away, far far away, if auditors ever showed up here.
There's a Carbonara recipe for you at my place.