Autumn makes me happy

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winnie the Pooh said it best..




So last night before bed, the weatherman predicted light snow with a possible accumulation of 1".
I believe he was mistaken.
So, I'm shoveling snow off the drive way this AM. ( I have the day off from work) . When I get to the foot of the drive, I look back up at my work and realize, hey Mary, I think you're losing ground here! Down the snow falls nearly as quickly as it's removed.
That's when I was reminded of my old friend Winnie the Pooh, who said it best...







The more it snows
(Tiddly Pom)
The more it goes
(Tiddly Pom)
The more it goes
(Tiddly Pom)
On snowing.

And nobody knows
(Tiddly Pom)
How cold my toes
(Tiddly Pom)
How cold my toes
(Tiddly Pom)
Are growing.


The only solution for a day like this is really strong, really hot, really sweet tea.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Don't envy you.
Love the song :)