Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, December 7, 2008

there!

Today I've re-arranged my blog.
A little bit like rearranging furniture~only easier.

I felt cluttered.

Sometimes I think that I would like to live in a small 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with no space to clutter up.
The closest I've come has been 2 weeks spent in an extended stay hotel suite.
One bedroom,small kitchenette.
Two bathrooms and two televisions with a fireplace in the living room.
I liked it, but I was alone,so it's not a very good snapshot of what it would be like in the long term. I might actually be miserable.
anyway, my blog is uncluttered!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Now see, I would like more space so that the clutter could be spread around and not look like clutter.

Mary said...

that would work too except I would probably never be able to find anything.
I'm feeling claustrophobic. I'll just throw some stuff away and then I'll feel better!