Autumn makes me happy

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I am so annoyed with the d%&n post office!!
I'm writing this to keep from dumping all over my family.
It would help if the PO were not run by complete jackin idiots! (in Armani suits)
Does ANYONE realize that the PO will be able to raise postage every year now?! God Bless George Bush !
Oh but wait! The big mailers (read LOBBYISTS in Washington with buckets of money!), the ones that mail all that crap that gets thrown away everyday, those guys. They're going to pay even less! It all works out in the end though cuz all the Grandmas and Aunties out there will be paying more for their first class stamps to cover the loss from the jun....erm, third class mailers.
Oh and no, I can't afford an Armani Suit like the bigwigs wear. Neither do I have a private shower in my office ( oh wait, I have a locker room with no trash bags, not an office) like the wigs in Omaha, NE. And yet, who is going to hear over and over "AGAIN!!!!???" about the rate increase? You got it sister! ME! AND they will gripe about how much $ a postal worker makes (PUH_LEASE!) and even perhaps curse . Cool huh? If they treated an airline employee like that someone would call security to rough them up a bit. At the PO ....nothing.

Ok...I've ranted a bit. Guess that's all I've got to say about that right now.
God Bless Forrest Gump!

:o)



There I feel better now.


:o)



No comments: