Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Right Now!



1. I am thinking… How fortunate I am to have people in my life that are so supportive

2. I am thankful for… my family ... my friends ... my life

3. From the kitchen… comes a rich coffee aroma ... Sundays *sigh* are the best!

4. I am wearing… threadbare, comfy jammies with butterflies on them

5. I am creating…nothing ... I AM writing on my blog though!

6. I am going… to the renaissance festival today!

7. I am reading… Making Money by Terry Pratchett

8. I am hoping… to find the perfect outfit for Rachael's wedding

9. I am hearing… one of my dog's snoring

10. Around the house… we must plant some trees yet this fall ! A Redbud and maybe a shade tree in the back

11. One of my favorite things… Muppets!

12. A few plans for the rest of the week… keeping things low key , writing to Julie , enjoying life!

13. A picture to share…

No comments: