Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Things That I've Learned In The Last 28 Days

I haven't posted for 28 days. Yet I've not been completely idle. I've learned some interesting things.
  • For instance
  • There is such a thing as Bad cake. And I made it. For some reason I thought that diet grape soda was the way to go with the famous Weight Watchers "soda can cake". It wasn't. Add to that the frosting I made with the color and texture of toothpaste and you've got one right there! A really bad cake!
  • Several weeks ( it feels like weeks) of minimal sunshine makes me lethargic. I mean REALLY lethargic. In fact I believe my photo has been added to Websters definition of lethargic. It's a cool word though!
  • Losing weight feels good! I'm down one pants size! Now if I have to wear a Mama Cass Caftan to my daughter's wedding , it will at least be slightly smaller! Yippee! I promised myself my first manicure when I dropped a size , so now I just have to decide what color of polish..
  • When I'm lethargic ( had to use the word one more time!), I read a whole lot!
  • It hurts a really whole lot to have a piece of jaw bone cut from your mouth with what would appear to be wire cutters. I have recommended the procedure to all of my masochistic friends.
  • On line banking is really fun. If they can make true on line grocery shopping, I may never get dressed on my days off!
  • The longer the winter , the worse the dogs smell... no details required here. Use your imagination!
so...these are some of the interesting things I've been busying myself with for the last 28 days. I didn't include all of the fun times I had, like having root planing done twice this month. Now there's a treat! Or on the bright side , the brilliant corned beef I made for St. Pats! Yes! Brilliant. It was awesome! Or the extremely decadent naps I've been taking every Sunday afternoon!
All in all, I'd say that it's been a fairly normal 28 days.
besides the cake....
and the jaw bone..

1 comment:

Mandi said...

ROFL!

I laughed out loud...

Thanks! :)