Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, January 20, 2008

accidental, adventitious, aimless, arbitrary, casual, chance, incidcontingent, designless, desultory, driftless, fluky, fortuitous, hit-or-miss

  • I will not use the word random. It's overused enough already!

  • I am entirely too old for excessive drama...maybe I always have been,but now it takes me days to recover..

  • I think I may possibly be allergic to winter! My eyes are nearly puffed closed ..Oh spring where art thou?

  • I have been a "kinder, gentler Mary for 20 days now!


  • I truly feel lonely...( self pity?)

  • I miss Dave still

  • Yesterday I engaged in retail therapy on Ebay and Amazon....I am now the future owner of 2 pair of Born shoes, 1 pair of Timberland shoes and 1 pair of I can't remember what brand. Also...2 new mysterys by Iris Johannson, 1 poetry book by Rilke, and one political stuff book.

  • The whole mess was less than $100 , so I feel pretty good about it.

  • I really MUST accomplish something real today!

  • think I'll start with a shower!

No comments: