Autumn makes me happy

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Tripod is Dusty

My tripod leans in exactly the same spot that I set it in February. My camera hangs in my closet.
So lately I've been taking my camera out and looking for at least something beautiful to see.
Sometimes things look even better through a viewfinder.
I don't post much to Flickr right now (publicly), because I don't have the time to visit a lot of contacts and that makes me feel like a heel.


Anyway, it made me happy to take these two shots, so I thought I'd post them here.
The Spiderwort is in my flower bed. It looked so pretty this morning with the sun shining so brightly on it.


The Puff Ball is in a weed patch at work. I really like these weeds, but I suppose that sooner or later someone with some 2-4-D will come along and spray them out. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy !
St. John's Wort





Blow It Off, Mary

1 comment:

Julie said...

Don't feel like a heel. I don't care if you don't comment so much.....hell, I'm not so good at it myself. Don't let it stop you posting.