Autumn makes me happy

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well the first thing you know old Jeds a millionaire...

Here's what I want to know...
why is it that at any given moment on any given day I can sing every word to the theme song of The Beverly Hillbillies..
but...
sometimes I can't remember where I parked my car at the mall..
or my PIN number for the ATM..
or where I put the deposit book at work (today.. sheesh!)...
hmmm...
a mystery of the universe..

come and listen to a story bout a man named Jed... poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed..

good lord

2 comments:

Julie said...

I used to love that show :)
Can't remember what the rest of your post was about.....

I see you have Sunne in Splendour on the bedside table. One of my favourite books, I'll be interested to know what you think of it.

Mary said...

Julie,
I'm actually readin The Sunne in Splendour because of a post you wrote sometime back about another book of the author's I believe. In the post you mentioned that The Sunne .... was your favorite book,so I thought I'd give it a go. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I just don't have as much reading time as I'd like. I generally fall asleep after about 20 minutes, so it may take me awhile to finish!